It is often believed that many couples choose a destination wedding so they can reduce attendance by too many personalities. But ceremonies with large groups of guests can produce great memories and Weddings in the Bahamas can help you make them fun for everyone who attends!
Our goal is to reduce doubt by making your destination wedding experience too fun to miss.
A destination Wedding in the Bahamas is a nice way to bring friends and family living across the globe together. Many of the resorts we work with specialize in group travel planning and offer some very affordable and diverse guest experience options, so no one gets left out of your big-day celebration.
Here are some ideas to bring your Wedding in the Bahamas guests together:
- Welcome cocktail reception: The first night guests arrive is an ideal opportunity to introduce everyone at a casual cocktail party. This reception helps set the tone for the rest of their stay. Most resorts in the Bahamas have poolside bars that make it an easy place to gather. Alternately, we can help you pick and book a local destination that accommodates large parties and has amazing ambience.
- Family Day Cruise: Even if your guests arrive by cruise ship, a short half-day cruise on a smaller private yacht is a great bonus before or after the wedding ceremony. There are many cruising options in the Bahamas – like catamarans – and we can help you pick the right size and cruise destination. This way, the kids can swim and snorkel while the grandparents kick back and watch the action from the safety and comfort of the boat.
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Party: Yes! The Bahamas has a night life. We can arrange transportation to and from a local nightclub, casino, or private location for special pre-wedding celebrations.
- Group Classes: Get adventurous! The Bahamas has many outdoor recreational classes and excursions for your guests to experience including scuba diving, snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking, kiteboarding, and fishing. For land lovers, we can help you organize card or video games, cooking classes, painting classes, and more.
- Adult Classes: Good wine and food are great conversation starters. Let us help you host a wine tasting party, while the kids enjoy a night at the movies. Add an art workshop and now your guests have a take-home souvenir that they will always cherish!
- Pool/Beach Party: Beyond your special day, your Weddings in the Bahamas planner can help you put together a fun pool or beach day event to include food, games, and photo-worthy moments.
- Sport & Fitness Events: Large group weddings are a great opportunity to plan a friendly sporting event or competition. From football to sunrise yoga, tennis clinics or golf tournaments, big groups mean big fun and big smiles.
- Spa Day: Treat yourself and guests to group spa services like manicures, pedicures, facials, and massages. Your Weddings in the Bahamas planner can also make arrangements for personal hair styling and makeup for the whole wedding party.
Destination weddings are about more than just the ceremony. With Weddings in the Bahamas as your partner, we make sure your guests enjoy your special day and all the days around it too. Give us a call, toll free, at 1-877-232-5854 to discuss your large party Bahama wedding needs today.