Popular Wedding Venues in the Bahamas
You don’t have to book a Bahama wedding venue years in advance to enjoy an amazing setting for your destination wedding in the Bahamas. With Weddings in the Bahamas as your wedding planner partner, you have access to a team of insiders who know where all the romantic (and some secret) Bahama wedding venues are located.
From private islands, sailing yachts, beaches, tiki huts, garden gazebos, places of worship, or even underwater, your Weddings in the Bahamas wedding package includes a discussion of your ideal venue with many options to match your wedding day vision.
In the Bahamas, fun comes in all sizes. As a licensed wedding planner, Weddings in the Bahamas has experience planning first, second and vow renewal ceremonies that fit the needs of two to two hundred guests. So, whether you want to elope this weekend or plan a large multi-generational family reunion next summer where you intend to renew your wedding vows, the right special-day venue is waiting for you in the Bahamas.
Some of our most popular wedding venue partners include:
- Compass Point Beach Resort: a beautifully landscaped 1.5-acre resort property on the Atlantic Ocean that features an amazing pier and tiki hut over the water.
- The Poop Deck at Sandyport on the Beach: an elegant private beach venue that also serves fine cuisine overlooking the most amazing crystal blue waters.
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar: a 15-acre all-inclusive upscale island resort destination with a variety of wedding venues including expansive lawns, large gazebos, vine covered terraces, a waterside chapel, and several ballrooms.
- Sunrise Beach Club: an intimate private resort on Paradise Island that captures the serenity and beauty of the Caribbean islands. Enjoy an intimate beach ceremony against an endless blue ocean and sky backdrop.
- Utopia Gardens: an enchanting waterside events location that features an extended green peninsula for ceremonies, shaded pergolas for receptions, lush tropical gardens full of color, and impeccably manicured lawns.
- Old Fort Bay: a private waterfront community on New Providence Island that sits on historic land and encapsulates the spirit of Old Bahamas with 100-year-old gardens and trees, vintage décor, and rustic architectural charms of a former military fort.
- The Cloisters at The Versailles Gardens: a former 13th century monastery from France that was relocated to Paradise Island by William Randolph Hearst, this beautiful open-air, stone structure is a one-of-a-kind wedding destination.
Are you looking to host a non-traditional or themed ceremony? Weddings in the Bahamas can help you orchestrate a ceremony featuring everything from bathing suits and flip flops to one that honors your cultural traditions and décor. Take a peek at our Wedding Photo Gallery to see the diversity in our Bahama wedding services.
Are you currently vacationing in the Bahamas and want to get married? We can put something together and make sure it is legal in less than a day. Call us toll free at 1-877-232-5854.